Journeyman Electrician: $100k+ Earning Potential
Please Submit Resumes to Service@vpcelectric.com
Applicants must be proactive to improve customer service, decrease construction related mistakes, complete projects within timelines and improve the profitability of projects.
• Interact with customers and crew members in a respectful manner.
• Complete all projects in a neat and workmanlike manner.
• Oversee project inventory, keep work area and work van clean and organized.
• Determines general condition of all electrical equipment, is able to troubleshoot electrical malfunctions and determine extent of necessary repairs.
• Has the ability to determine and clearly identify proper materials and material quantities for new and existing repair projects
• Has the ability to present options to customers and complete safety inspections
• Electrical Journeyman’s License in the state of Idaho and/or Washington
• Minimum of 4 years of electrical experience
• Must physically be able to complete repairs and also have the ability to perform in attics, crawl spaces, on ladders scaffolds and roofs
• Strong communication and interpersonal skill
• Required to pass a review of Department of Motor Vehicles records
Must have own reliable transportation
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Simple IRA plan
• Paid Vacation
• Use of company van
• Company provided uniforms