Hiring Electrical Apprentices $15 – $25/hour
Please submit resumes to email@example.com
• Complete all projects in a professional, neat and workmanlike manner.
• Oversee project inventory, keep work area and work van clean and organized.
• Electrical Experience in Residential under an Electrician or Journeyman
• minimum of 1 year experience with ma valid training card in Washington and/or Idaho
• Must physically be able to complete electrical service work and have the ability
to perform in attics, crawl spaces, on ladders, scaffolds and roofs
• Strong communication and interpersonal skill
random drug tests throughout employment.
• Required to pass a criminal background check.
• Required to to have a clean and valid drivers license in Idaho or Washington
• Company matched Simple IRA plan
• Paid Vacation
• Bonuses Based on Performance